Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Ocean Villa Galle
SOUTH 9/8, Fairway Galle, 171/50, Maithripala Senanayake Mawatha, Nugaduwa, Galle, Sri Lanka.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our villa.
Occupants shall not exceed 6 Including the GUEST and all children.
Failure to comply with this sub-section is considered a grave violation and the Host can take immediate steps to mitigate the damage by denying access to the Accommodation Property and require the Guest and all other occupants to vacate the premises without any further notice. The Security Deposit or advance rentals shall not be refunded in the event of such breach.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
In the event the Guest wishes to terminate this contract prior to the commencement date, with written notice of not less than 30 days, the Hoster shall refund in full the Deposit and any rental received in advance.
In the event the Guest wishes to terminate this contract after the Commencement Date the Guest shall give at least 30 calendar days notice to the Host. However, no such termination is permitted within the first 30 days. The deposit will be refunded in terms of these provisions but the Advance rental if any shall not be refunded until another guest occupies the Accommodation Premises for the balance period.
NO SUB LETTING OR ASSIGNMENT
This Agreement is personal to the Guest and the Guest shall not sub let or assign the whole or part of the Accommodation property without the prior written consent of the Host, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld.
CHECK IN AT COMMENCEMENT
The Guest will be handed over the keys to the accommodation upon verification of the identity with reference to the Passport and provision of copies of passports of the Guest and of the number of Occupants set out in this Agreement and upon receipt of sums payable in terms of this Agreement. At that time the Guest sign and accept the inventory attached hereto.
The Check- in time is between 12 noon and 4 p.m.
Parking of vehicles, whether motor cars, bicycles or any other should be at the allotted car parking slot. Visitors may use the Visitor car park subject to availability. No parking should be undertaken outside allotted areas.
The Guest shall maintain the Accommodation Property at the Guest’s cost and expense and pay for any breakages, damage or loss caused to the Accommodation Property including the Common Areas, such as corridors, lifts, reception area, parking area and all recreational areas.
Any damage to the Accommodation Property, including to fixtures, fittings, furniture, equipment, including loss thereof, shall be notified to the Hostr promptly by email.
THOSE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
The Guest is deemed to have satisfied that all special needs of the occupants in the Accommodation Property are adequate and acceptable to the occupants and hold the Host indemnified and harmless in that regard.
The Host does not guarantee against mechanical failure of air conditioning appliances, appliances such as the refrigerator, microwave, kettle, the Hob and oven, Television or common area equipment such as gym equipment, pools/spas etc. The Host does not also guarantee continuous supply of electricity, water and gas due to the current situation Sri Lanka is facing.
The Guest shall promptly advise the Host via email any repairs required and the Host shall make all reasonable efforts to have the repairs done quickly and efficiently.
No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to such failures or malfunctions, interruptions of utilities, maintenance problems.
The Accommodation Property is a highly residential apartment complex and no business whatsoever should be undertaken from the Accommodation Property and should be used only for accommodation. Further there should not be excessive noise so as to disturb the occupants of the building. Guests may be held legally liable for nuisance caused to the other occupants of the building including for noise, failure to dispose garbage in the required manner, littering common areas amongst others. Further, the Guest shall hold the hostr indemnified and harmless against such actions.
NO EVENT/PARTY POLICY
No celebrations or events of any nature shall be held at the Accommodation Property. Provided however, the Guest may book dedicated areas for such parties in the building, by effecting necessary payments to the Guest’s account, subject to availability.
NO SMOKING POLICY
Smoking is not permitted on the Accommodation Property or Common Areas, unless its outdoors. Failure to adhere to this will result in the loss of the deposit.
- No pets are allowed on the Accommodation Property.
- When Gas is not in use it should be switched off.
- Please follow the rules laid down by the Administration of the Apartment complex in the use of recreational facilities and use of common areas.
- Garbage should be disposed at the Garbage Disposal room located in the same floor and in the proper receptacles.
- No clothes should be hung out from the balconies.
- Any breakages to cutlery, crockery etc should be immediately notified along with a photograph.
- Sanitary napkins, diapers should not be flushed in the toilet and should be disposed of using the garbage disposal methods.
- No nail, screw, fastening or adhesive shall be affixed to the interior the Accommodation Property.
On departure the Guest shall:
- Handover the keys to the security or the person nominated by the Host. A fee of US Dollars 100 may be charged for lost or destroyed keys or access cards.
- Ensure that the garbage has been removed from the apartment
- Nothing is left in the refrigerator
- All utensils and counter tops in the panty are clean
- Toilets are clean and bins cleared.
- All Airconditioning units, gas, switches and lights are switched off.
- Ensure that everything that was handed over by way of linen, furniture, cutlery and crockery are available for inspection in the condition they were found, fair wear and tear excepted.
The Host will return the Security Deposit within 2 Business days from the date of departure if all terms and conditions of this agreement are fulfilled.
The Host may use the Security Deposit, at the Host’s sole discretion, to pay for the restoration of the Accommodation Property to move in conditions. Except for normal wear and tear, cleaning beyond normal conditions, removing garbage, repairing or replacing any part of the Accommodationn premises, common areas or recreational areas for damage caused after the check-in of the Guest, and any payments due for over stay, if any, shall be deducted from the Security Deposit.